Menorca Slow Guide
Its light, its fields, its ravines, its Mediterranean forests, its famous coves, joined the friendly nature and quiet of its inhabitants, to an interesting history and an important cultural scene, make Menorca one of the best destinations to enjoy at any time of the year.
Slow recommendations to enjoy Menorca:
- Sit in the rocks of the port of Es Grau and see how to enter the small boats with the Island den Colom to the fund.
- Walking by the lunar landscape next to the Lighthouse of Favàritx
- Know to Elvira Gonzalez and her art gallery Encant
- Attend Opera at the Teatre Principal in Maó
- Test the original cocktails of Binifadet facts with any of its wines
- Make any section of the Camí de Cavalls and signoff from him
- Discover some of the birds that pass and live on the island
- See the dawn in Mahon and the sunset at the lighthouse of Cavalleria
- Transportation to the Menorcan prehistory with Elena and Sabina
- Enjoy the silence in some of its hidden coves
- Know the natural salt of Reserva La Concepció
If you want to have more information of any of these activities or propose other contact us.